Is it a little basic to love avocado toast and pay $15 for it at brunch? Maybe, but honestly, I love it and think it is one of those brunch items I find myself never regret getting. On the other hand, my husband cringes every time I order it and gives me the "we can make this at home look." After numerous looks and, of course, this whole coronavirus lockdown, I have found myself making my brunch favorites at home, and I can keep it keto and half the price! It is honestly a win-win.
Interested in making a keto-friendly avocado, spinach, and feta cheese sandwich made using a keto-friendly everything bagel? Read below for the easiest keto bagel sandwich recipe.
1/4 cup baby spinach
2 TBSP feta cheese
1 Hass avocado sliced thinly
Lemon juice to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sliced Keto Everything Bagel in half and toast until crunchy
2. Slice open Hass avocado and start placing on top of bagel
3. Add spinach on top of sliced avocado
4. Add feta cheese
5. Drizzle lemon juice and season with salt and pepper
6. Top it with the keto everything bagel