Fall is right around the corner, which means our favorite fall recipes are making a comeback. Nothing says fall quite like pumpkin, cinnamon, pecans, and apples. If you were a fan of Paleo Bakehouse from the very beginning, you might remember our mini pecan pies. We will not be releasing these pecan pies anymore, so we figured we would share this delicious and easy recipe with you. If you are not a fan of pecan pies, you can still try any of our new fall products, such as our keto pumpkin donuts or our keto pumpkin cookies. These seasonal goodies are so delicious, and you should not miss the chance to try them.
Paleo Pecan Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 2 cups pecans
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients for the crust in a small bowl.
- Add egg and honey.
- Mix until the dough forms together. Note, crust will be crumbly.
- Using hands press spread the crust all around the baking pan. Press down firmly. You can use the bottom of a glass to press down as well.
- Add all filling ingredients in a bowl and mix until incorporated.
- Pour filling on top of crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the filling melts and the crust is nice and golden.