The history of Bagels goes all the way back to 1683. These hearty rings of bread were created as a tribute to the Polish king Jan Sobieski, who saved the city of Vienna from Turkish conquest. Nowadays, bagels are an everyday breakfast, or brunch staple. By the mid-'90s, bagels were a multibillion-dollar industry in America. Those of us with dietary restrictions cannot afford to consume the plethora of unwanted carbs, and not to mention gluten, found in a bagel. Despite our best efforts at low-carb diets, many of us with diet plans cannot resist eating a perfectly toasted bagel lathered in cream cheese. The good news is your friendly neighborhood bakery delivery service PBH Foods has got you covered. We have just developed the most life-changing recipe for a keto and paleo Everything Bagels. Only one net carb and endless possibilities to enjoy your keto bagels!
Best part about our Paleo/Keto Everything Bagels is that they are made up of only the highest quality ingredients and absolutely no sugar involved. The dough used to make our keto Bagels is made almost entirely using almond flour and coconut oil. These paleo bagels and keto bagels are gluten free, dairy free, and free of common food allergens. A recipe this clean and exemplary allows you the opportunity to get creative, and come up with unique ways to enjoy our keto Bagels. Add topping, create your own recipe of bagel sliders, or just toast and enjoy. If you are having a bit of a hard time deciding how to enjoy your Keto Everything Bagels, then you have come to the right place. They say a magician never reveals his secrets, but luckily for all of you, I will be revealing various different ways you can enjoy our keto and paleo friendly Bagels.
- Your order of keto Bagels just arrived and you are dying to try one! Before you gobble one up, please make sure you follow these easy steps to make your keto Bagels all the more delicious. Place your bagels on a baking tray and stick them in your oven (or even a toaster oven!) for 3-4 minutes at 325 degrees fahrenheit. Slice your bagel in half and spread your choice of butter or cream cheese. Now your Everything keto Bagel is truly ready to be devoured!
- Any New York Deli food lover will tell you that the best way to enjoy your PBH Foods Everything Paleo Bagel is to top it with cream cheese and smoked salmon slices. Throw on a few capers and drizzle on olive oil for extra flavor. This is a traditional and keto friendly way to enjoy any bagel and I promise you won’t be disappointed with the results!
- For the keto enthusiast in your life (or just any fan of avocado!) I have the ultimate keto breakfast bagel recipe. Forget paying tons of money for an overrated slice of avocado toast with way too many carbs. For this one, I recommend toasting one of our Everything Bagels first. Then, proceed to fill it with a few thin slices of avocado, an egg fried over-easy, and bean sprouts. The avocado acts just like cream cheese and adds a creamy factor to your bagel sandwich.
- Another exciting Keto bagel sandwich you can enjoy for breakfast or brunch, is the classic bacon, egg and cheese. I am drooling all over my keyboard at the thought of enjoying one of these hearty bagel sandwiches for breakfast on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Top one of our Everything Bagels with a thick slice of bacon, a scrambled egg, and a layer of your favorite cheese. This is perfect hangover food without breaking ketosis!
- Up next, we have a fierce contender, and my personal favorite; the pizza bagel! The strategy here is to load up as much topping as possible. Slice your Everything Keto Bagels and top with a thick layer mozzarella cheese and mini pepperoni slices. Place these in your oven for about 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the pepperoni is curled. This recipe is a quick way to feed the whole family. Kids will love this healthy version of pizza bagels!
- Do you have a favorite tuna, or chicken salad recipe? Well our keto everything bagels are the ideal match for your creamy salad. This is the best recipe when you are on keto because it allows for a fast lunch, or after-gym snack. Load up your toasted bagel with some big scoops of your favorite tuna salad. Enjoy some parmesan cheese crisps on the side instead of chips, and you will feel that all your cravings have been satisfied.
- If you’re craving italian without the carbs, then this next keto friendly recipe is just right for you. Fill one of our keto and paleo friendly bagels with mozzarella cheese, tomato, and pesto for a magical sandwich that will leave you feeling south of italy. If you are feeling extra fancy, add in a scoop of burrata to bring your bagel creation to the next level.
- One of my more unconventional ways to enjoy the paleo everything bagel, is the bagel burger. For this one, I recommend forming your own small burger patties. This will guarantee that your burger does not fall apart at the first bite. Take one of our scrumptious paleo friendly Everything Bagels and fill with all the trimming of a classic burger. I always add in tomatoes, lettuce, onions, cheese, and of course, a juicy burger patty.
- For a low calorie snack, slice up some strawberries, bananas, and blueberries, and combine with a few cups of your favorite flavored greek yogurt. I prefer to do this recipe with some vanilla greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey. Add a scoop of your yogurt and fruit mixture onto the inside of your keto bagel and enjoy!
- If you are craving Thanksgiving in spring, I have a wonderful way you can enjoy our keto/paleo Everything Bagels. Slice, then toast one of our keto bagels in the oven with just a bit of butter. Fill your toasted gluten free bagel with thickly sliced turkey breast, spinach and cranberry sauce. This gluten free bagel sandwich will teleport you right into your mother's kitchen on the day after Thanksgiving. Enjoy the holidays on a keto bagel at anytime you want!
Here at PBH Foods we do everything possible to make life a little easier for our customers with dietary restrictions. Whether you are on the paleo diet, keto diet, or you suffer from celiac disease, our keto everything bagels are right for you. If you have not enjoyed a bagel, or bagel sandwich, in years, now is your chance. Our Keto/Paleo Everything Bagel tastes just like the real thing, except without all the unnecessary carbs. These PBH Foods bagels are gluten free, dairy free and delicious. Stay tuned because we are working on more bagel flavors too!